excalibur-dev mailing list archives

From "Farr, Aaron" <Aaron.F...@am.sony.com>
Subject RE: [RT] Getting to the point of excalibur
Date Fri, 18 Jun 2004 12:48:28 GMT

I always preferred a URI/URL approach.  That way you could create a scheme
which could handle a number of different lookup mechanisms.  It also makes
sense to me that when we're looking things up, we should use a uniform
resource locator (or identifier or name).

At one point I started looking at how you could take SourceResolve and use
something like this as the engine for the lookup mechanism.  Perhaps I can
dig up those old docs and code examples...

J. Aaron Farr
  SONY ELECTRONICS
  STP SYSTEMS
  (724) 696-7653