excalibur-dev mailing list archives

From "Farr, Aaron" <Aaron.F...@am.sony.com>
Subject RE: First RT
Date Wed, 16 Jun 2004 20:54:26 GMT

If you've got some itches, then jump right in! :)

There are a few open issues in JIRA already and LSD started some work in a
sandbox somewhere.  However, before we start on Fortress 2 or whatever it
might be, we should get a better roadmap and picture of our destination in
place.  Assuming we'll use TDD, I suppose you could start writing up some
tests on what Fortress 2 or any future container "should" be able to do. :)

J. Aaron Farr
  SONY ELECTRONICS
  STP SYSTEMS
  (724) 696-7653