excalibur-dev mailing list archives

From "Farr, Aaron" <Aaron.F...@am.sony.com>
Subject RE: More on SVN/CVS/gump/building excalibur
Date Mon, 14 Jun 2004 13:24:26 GMT

One option would be to have a VERY simple main site, somewhat like what we
have now at:

http://excalibur.apache.org/about.html

which would link to things like javadocs and have everything else be in the
wiki.  We might even be able to come up with a script for MoinMoin similar
to the way several Codehaus projects generate their sites via Confluence.
The disadvantages are that wiki's aren't always the greatest for long
documents like whitepapers and we'd have to deal with potential wiki-spam.

J. Aaron Farr
  SONY ELECTRONICS
  DDP-CIM
  (724) 696-7653