etch-dev mailing list archives

From Lalith Ramesh <lalithramesh...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Hello Everyone!
Date Sun, 11 Sep 2016 17:39:24 GMT
So the Project Status section on the Etch project page
<http://etch.apache.org/> is inaccurate?
This is what it says:

Project Status

The Apache Etch project is permanently in progress. The latest stable
version can be downloaded here <http://etch.apache.org/downloads.html>. The
language bindings are currently in different states:

   - Java - stable
   - C# - stable
   - C - stable
   - C++ - beta