etch-dev mailing list archives

From Martijn Dashorst <martijn.dasho...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: ASF Board Meeting Summary - June 15, 2016
Date Thu, 16 Jun 2016 12:12:02 GMT
Dear all,

It is now official: Etch is no longer an active project, but will
transfer to the Attic of the Apache Software Foundation where it will
slumber until a new community wants to pick up where we left.

A big thank you to you all for participating this long and setting up
the project.

It is unfortunate that the project didn't gain enough momentum to
sustain itself.

I'll start the discussion with the Attic maintainers about the next steps.

Martijn