etch-dev mailing list archives

From Michael Fitzner <fitzner.mich...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Planning next Etch release
Date Fri, 09 Aug 2013 19:34:05 GMT
Hi Giorgio,
At the moment Etch has some dependencies to development tools like a
C++ Compiler, CMake, ANT etc. Furthermore we have some dependencies to
third party libraries like apr. Do you have any ideas to improve the
build setup? If we find a solution that works for Windows and Linux
both would be great!

@Martin Im fine with your suggestion; As soon as the 1.3 issues are
solved we can create the release

Thanks