etch-dev mailing list archives

From Michael Fitzner <fitzner.mich...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Planning next Etch release
Date Thu, 08 Aug 2013 21:11:53 GMT
Hi Martin,
I can also help out to fix some issues and get the next release in
place. I have been looked to the build server and the issue tracker.
So I suggest the following steps:

Get all builds back to green:
- etch-trunk-linux-x86
- etch-trunk-linux-x86-experimental
=> These two build have some problems with the APR Version; I try to fix it

Solve all Issues for 1.3
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/ETCH/fixforversion/12317566
Maybe we can share the work here

See which Issues are importent and would block the release

Thanks
Michael

PS: For the future it would be great to have shorter release cycles like 8 weeks