etch-dev mailing list archives

From Martin Veith <Martin.Ve...@bmw-carit.de>
Subject RE: Planning next Etch release
Date Thu, 18 Jul 2013 11:23:47 GMT
Giorgio Zoppi wrote on 2013-07-17:
> How to help?
Regarding the release:
Testing whether the build and the tests (especially of the cpp binding) work out-of-the-box
on your machine would be great. Maybe there is some more documentation needed or some dependencies
are not clearly stated.

In general:
There are a quite a lot of open issues in our Jira e.g. some bugs in the C binding, open tasks
for the Etch C++ binding, missing tests in the C# binding, ...

Cheers,
Martin