etch-dev mailing list archives

From Martin Veith <Martin.Ve...@bmw-carit.de>
Subject RE: Get notified of session / connection status (SessionNotify)
Date Wed, 27 Mar 2013 22:30:18 GMT
Hi Aaron,

in the CPP binding the forwarding of session events to the user code has not been implemented
yet. There was a TODO for that in EtchStubBase class.

I compiled a quick patch (0001-ETCH-267) for that which forwards only the sessionNotify events.
In the patch 0002 I have shown how to use it in the HelloWorld example.
I'm going to write a "nicer" patch (which forwards every event and does some more checks)
and commit it asap.

Let us know if the patches solve your problem.

Regards,
Martin

On Mar 26, 2013, at 7:55 AM, Aaron.Frueh@partner.bmw.de wrote:
> Hey there,
>
> I was wondering, if there is a possibility to track you current connection. In the C-Binding
it was possible to get the "onSessionNotify" event.
> Of course i would get an exception as soon as i try to send a message to a already closed
connection but it would be nice to get notified when e.g. the