etch-dev mailing list archives

From <>
Subject Connection Timeout
Date Fri, 07 Dec 2012 12:31:49 GMT

currently we have the problem that the client sometimes doesn't read data of an etch call
for a long time. This blocks the calling server (in apr_socket_send()), in our case it leads
to a reset as the server fails to call the watchdog for that time.

My question is: can I initialize an etch connection with a timeout for all etch calls?
Further, when the timeout gets reached, I want to be able to terminate the etch connection.
Is this already possible? If so, how does it work?