etch-dev mailing list archives

From Martin Veith <>
Subject RE: [SITE] CMS cutover for incubator site on Monday
Date Mon, 05 Mar 2012 07:58:13 GMT
As we build up the new Etch Website on the same CMS we are already using the same mechanism
there. If you commit some changes to the svn, they are visible on
As soon as you are ready to make them public you can publish the site on

-----Original Message-----
From: Martijn Dashorst []
Sent: Sunday, March 04, 2012 5:28 PM
Subject: Fwd: [SITE] CMS cutover for incubator site on Monday

FYI, not sure how this will impact us.

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Joe Schaefer <>
Date: Sat, Mar 3, 2012 at 4:39 PM
Subject: [SITE] CMS cutover for incubator site on Monday
To: "" <>

I'll be cutting over the incubator site to svnpubsub based on the CMS this coming Monday.
Please be advised this will impact the workflow for publishing stuff: instead of committing
build output to site-publish and svn upping the tree on, you will instead
publish your changes by either visiting

or by using the script on
Please read up on CMS usage at

Thanks for your attention!

Become a Wicket expert, learn from the best:

View raw message