etch-dev mailing list archives

From Michael Fitzner <>
Subject [DISCUSSION][VOTE] Publish new Apache Etch website (Apache CMS)
Date Fri, 09 Dec 2011 12:07:48 GMT
Hi Etch Developers,
During the last weeks we worked on the migration of the current Etch website to the new Apache
CMS. The staging area to our new website can be found here

We split the migration into two phases:

-          phase 1: general project documentation like community, development content etc.

-          phase 2: technical documentation

Phase 1 has been completed (result see and we would
like to do the migration of it to the public area.

As long as the technical documentation is not available in the new content format (Docbook
with html and pdf) we would like to refer to the old technical documentation content
The old website will be stripped down to show just the technical content area.

Compliments, criticisms or other feedback are also welcome. Please let us know about it!

Please vote for the transition:

[ ] +1 Accept; do the transition
[ ] +0 Don't care
[ ] -1  Don't accept the transition