etch-dev mailing list archives

From Michael Fitzner <>
Subject December report and next steps
Date Mon, 05 Dec 2011 09:42:37 GMT
Dear Etch PPMCs,

I added a draft version of our December report to It would be
great if you could review it and attach more info if missing.
@Martijn if it looks fine for you, please still signed it off

As some notes to the report:

* The basic content of our new Apache Etch website is nearly finished. I
will still commit the roadmap section and trigger a voting for the website
transition (if you like it). Each of you have already access to the
staging area and could start to
review the site. I plan to do the transition while the next days!
(Switch to the new website, remove some content of our old one)
* The open issues for release version 1.2 are already resolved and we
will commit these while the next few days. Afterwards we will create a
release package for the review and trigger the voting.
* Concerning the open points towards graduation, we have sent a post to
our mailing list some weeks ago. It would be great to review/discuss
the open points to accomplish the graduation. So I kindly request your