etch-dev mailing list archives

From Niclas Hedhman <>
Subject Re: Reporting time
Date Tue, 09 Jun 2009 10:40:42 GMT
Sorry, I have been on a couple of days vacation...

On Mon, Jun 8, 2009 at 4:39 AM, scott comer <> wrote:

> it would be nice if we could check off the completed items. but i don't know
> what the process is for doing
> that. niclas?
> here is where the checkoff would occur.

That page is sitting in the Incubator SVN, under
site-author/projects/etch.xml (IIRC off my head) and after
modifications, you need to go to the directory above site-author and
run the build script, which will generate the HTML page. Check the
changed files back into SVN. One should also update the site by
logging into and do an "svn update" in

If you don't have commit rights to that file, please yell...

Niclas Hedhman, Software Developer - New Energy for Java

I  live here;
I  work here;
I relax here;

View raw message