etch-dev mailing list archives

From Niclas Hedhman <>
Subject Re: Release 1.0.2 Final Checklist
Date Mon, 02 Feb 2009 20:27:01 GMT
On Mon, Feb 2, 2009 at 5:25 PM, James Dixson <> wrote:
> Thanks Niclas, that is what I was looking for.

Only trying to do my job as Mentor.

And while on the subject; I think this relatively homogeneous group of
people has so far progressed as good as the best projects in recent
Incubator history, such as Wicket, coming from already existing OSS
values and processes.

So, if we can attract more active developers then this incubation
period could be short. In fact, I would say that this 'reach out' is
paramount more important than code works beyond the 1.0.2 release, and
a requirement for graduation.

-- - New Energy for Java

View raw message