etch-dev mailing list archives

From Niclas Hedhman <>
Subject Custom dispatch
Date Fri, 16 Jan 2009 09:16:12 GMT
As I explained previously, I would like to hook on my own service
dispatcher, the guy that takes the message and figure out what method
to call, but it is really hard to follow the call sequence by looking
at the code. Pointers would be appreciated.

It seems to me that the proper hook would to replace the StubBase with
my own implementation of SessionMessage, but I might be climbing up
the wrong tree here... If that's the place, I can't figure out how the
StubBase implementation instance gets created. Since no
Class.newInstance() is being used, I dug up that everything is
triggered via the generated Main class, and it is somewhat tricky to
keep things separated...

I keep digging in this...

-- - New Energy for Java

View raw message