etch-dev mailing list archives

From "David Staudt (dstaudt)" <>
Subject RE: [vote] etch logo
Date Tue, 20 Jan 2009 16:03:36 GMT
My suggestion was basically #2 with a smoother, more regular font - the
current #2 font has wavy edges and looks hand-lettered.
Otherwise backing #2

From: Scott Comer (sccomer)
Sent: Tuesday, January 20, 2009 9:45 AM
Subject: [vote] etch logo

ok, so last week we had discussion, the sense it got was that these
logos were enough for a vote. david staudt suggested a combination of
(2) and (3) which i don't entirely understand (please explain david!).
let's call that (4) an have it as a virtual icon. please vote now for
(1) through (4). you've got 48 hours. only committers have a vote,
others may express their opinion. committers are scott, jd, seth, james,
rene, guarav, jim, youngjin.

scott out