etch-dev mailing list archives

From "scott comer (sccomer)" <>
Subject Re: A suggestion ... (was Re: [vote] Created: (ETCH-29) Installing all Maven artifacts along with their sources.)
Date Fri, 23 Jan 2009 15:04:36 GMT
i agree with that but i'm doing what i can. etch-29 is a new issue, btw.
not even sure that issues
that don't change api or functional contracts need to be voted at all.
do we have to vote build
changes? what about small improvement to javadoc or unit tests? but
since i don't have working
approval for 1.0.2 yet...

scott out