etch-dev mailing list archives

From "Jan Capps (jacapps)" <>
Subject RE: [Fwd: Re: missing pictures...]
Date Mon, 15 Dec 2008 16:26:16 GMT
I like #1 better than #2 but I liked having etch in solid blue. I like
the line under #1 better than #2.

From: Scott Comer (sccomer)
Sent: Monday, December 15, 2008 9:17 AM
Subject: Re: [Fwd: Re: missing pictures...]

nice, #1. i really like it.

etch committers, any comments? are we ready to vote?

scott out

Thien wrote:

	Didn't do much, I only added more blue to the start of the
	I think solid underline might be better, since the logotype
already has gradient, another one for the underline seems over and it
also steal some attention off the logotype.
	On Sat, Dec 13, 2008 at 12:58 AM, scott comer