etch-dev mailing list archives

From "Rene Barraza (rebarraz)" <>
Subject RE: Bad Jira user privileges
Date Tue, 18 Nov 2008 14:05:02 GMT

My user ID should be rebarraz.  If the user id encompasses email address
as well, simply attach at cisco dot com to the id.

-----Original Message-----
From: James Dixson []
Sent: Monday, November 17, 2008 6:52 PM
Subject: Re: Bad Jira user privileges

There seems to be a group called 'etch-developers' configured in Jira,
but I do not have access to inspect the membership or edit the list.

Doug, Niclas, Yonik: do any of you have permissions to edit the group?

Rene: what is your Jira login id?

On Mon, Nov 17, 2008 at 10:07 AM, Rene Barraza (rebarraz)
<> wrote:
> Team,
> I am currently unable to accept/edit/submit issues in Jira.  Could it
> that my privileges are not set properly? Is there anyone here who
> help rectify this?
> ---
> Rene Barraza
> CUAE Engineering