etch-dev mailing list archives

From "Niclas Hedhman" <>
Subject Re: Board Report
Date Sat, 11 Oct 2008 20:22:48 GMT
Scott, James

On Fri, Oct 10, 2008 at 11:33 PM, scott comer (sccomer)
<> wrote:
> my user name on jira is sccomer. please add me to administrative role for
> the etch project. then
> i can start making categories and importing our existing issues.

I have added you both a Project administrators. Not sure exactly what
rights that gives you, but I hope enough. I am also making James the
"Project Lead" in JIRA.

> is there anything else i can do for now until the svn access is granted?
> wiki? mailing lists?

Mailing lists are already established;

As for Wiki --> There are many Wiki instances running at ASF. So first
it is a matter of making a choice. Personally I would recommend
Confluence (, but the one used by Incubator is
also ok ( Apache Felix has for instance
managed to get the Confluence pages to also be their 'static'
webpages, generated at regular intervals... Otherwise, docs are
written in a myriad of formats and systems at Apache. Maven has a
built-in system, Anakia is an in-house 'thing' that the basic
infrastructure is using, some plain html, some home-brewn ones, Apache
Forrest and others.

View raw message