etch-dev mailing list archives

From "James Dixson (jadixson)" <>
Subject RE: Next steps...
Date Thu, 23 Oct 2008 11:55:24 GMT
Thanks Niclas.

Do not feel bad about being offline, I am in the middle of an India trip

Question - has ASF received the CCLA? It was my understanding that it
had been faxed two weeks ago?

-----Original Message-----
From: [] On Behalf Of Niclas
Sent: Thursday, October 23, 2008 10:52 AM
Subject: Next steps...

Sorry that I have been "offline" for such a long time. Been on trips
to Hong Kong and Europe, and not been able to keep up with all the
stuff needing attention.

I have now requested all the Accounts needed. Once they are created
(within the next few days depending on load), you will receive a
personal email with introduction to "committer", including how to set
up the Subversion password and similar things.

There is also one bit I am not authorized to do, which is grant the
access to the Subversion directory. That is done by the PMC Chair, in
our case that is Noel Bergman, PMC Chair of Incubator. There is always
a small 'gap' where the code will be imported, but noone have access
to it. I suggest you think a little bit about when you want that to

We can effectively post the "Import the Subversion" request now (since
account creation always happens quicker), so please tell me when we
are ready to ask Infra to do the import.

View raw message