esme-dev mailing list archives

From Vladimir Ivanov <lester.m...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: 1.4 planning
Date Tue, 13 Sep 2011 16:28:00 GMT
Hi Jack!

Your thoughts regarding Redis integration seem very interesting.
Unfortunately I haven't had time to look closer into it. As I understood
from your comment - Lift's Record API doesn't fit well with Redis? Are you
going to use indrajitr's scala library for Redis?

I'm looking forward to see the results!

Vladimir

--
Best Regards,