esme-dev mailing list archives

From Vladimir Ivanov <lester.m...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Lift 2.4 and Scala 2.9.x
Date Sun, 11 Sep 2011 13:59:48 GMT
As Vassil noted, the most important one is Textile update.

Among other fixes I would also mention fix for dublicated context path
problem:
http://www.assembla.com/spaces/liftweb/tickets/1082-redirectresponse-duplicates-contextpath

There were many reports and question on StackOverflow regarding this issue.

Vladimir

2011/9/10 Vassil Dichev <vdichev@apache.org>

> It should fix the long-standing ESME-307 (Textile and punctuation)
>

> On Fri, Sep 9, 2011 at 6:03 PM, Richard Hirsch <hirsch.dick@gmail.com>
> wrote:
> > Thanks for the update.
> >
> > Are there any new features in the release that might be of interest to
> ESME?
> >
> > D.
> >
> > On Fri, Sep 9, 2011 at 4:12 PM, Vladimir Ivanov <lester.mail@gmail.com>
> wrote:
> >> Below is an small update on current status for Lift 2.4 branch.
> >>
> >> Lift-2.4M4 was announced yesterday:
> >>
> http://groups.google.com/group/liftweb/browse_thread/thread/f695772c254219b2
> >>
> >> I've updated project files to new version, but it doesn't compile due to
> >> changes in Loc.Snippet class (it's neccessary to explicitly specify _ in
> >> order to compiler recognize that Snippet's parameter is a function). See
> >> following link for more details:
> >>

> http://groups.google.com/group/liftweb/browse_thread/thread/1bf211102812615b/816299dd5a4dbff1?lnk=gst&q=Updated+object+Snippet+apply()+causing#816299dd5a4dbff1
> >>
> >> I suppose this issue is easy to fix, but it will take some time for me
> due
> >> to extremly high workload (even on this weekend :s( ).
> >>
> >> M4 will also make possible moving to 2.9.1 Scala version (after all
> >> dependencies are updated accordingly).
> >>
> >> Vladimir

> couple of
> if