esme-dev mailing list archives

From Vladimir Ivanov <lester.m...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: 1.4 planning
Date Tue, 13 Sep 2011 16:52:12 GMT
Besides important functional features mentioned above I have one technical -
I would like to see Scalaz library added to the our dependencies list. It
brings very useful abstractions (like Applicative Functors, Monoids and
Monads) and typeclasses to Scala language.

Take a look at how easy and effective Validation with Scalaz is:
https://gist.github.com/970717

What do you think?

Vladimir

--