esme-dev mailing list archives

From Ethan Jewett <esjew...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Lift 2.4 and Scala 2.9.x
Date Tue, 13 Sep 2011 16:00:51 GMT
Hi Vladimir and all,

Hmmm, I guess it depends on whether or not upgrading is required for
our 1.4 release. Personally, I think that because of the Textile fixes
(at least) we should shoot to include it, in which case we could merge
it back in without waiting. This would result in it getting more
testing from me, since I at least am developing on trunk and not the
Lift 2.4 branch.

Thoughts?

Ethan

2011/9/13 Vladimir Ivanov <lester.mail@gmail.com>:
> Hi Ethan,
>
> Sorry for the late response.
>
> I've fixed сompile-time errors and commited changes, but I think we need
> more time to test it. Moreover I had to remove some members from MsgParser
> class because they dublicated definitions in Textile's superclass (in its
> new version). Some of them were exactly the same, other were slightly
> different. So it would be ideal if Vassil find time to review it.
>
> I would wait for at least RC, but if you guys decide that it's neccessary
> right now - why not?
>
> Vladimir
>
> 2011/9/11 Ethan Jewett <esjewett@gmail.com>
>
>> Hi Vladimir,
>>
>> Seems like we should get the branch merged back in to trunk soon. Do
>> you think it would be best to do that on the current 2.4M4, or would
>> it be wiser to wait until later?
>>
>> Ethan
>>
>> On Sun, Sep 11, 2011 at 3:59 PM, Vladimir Ivanov <lester.mail@gmail.com>
>> wrote:
>> > As Vassil noted, the most important one is Textile update.
>> >
>> > Among other fixes I would also mention fix for dublicated context path
>> > problem:
>> >
>> http://www.assembla.com/spaces/liftweb/tickets/1082-redirectresponse-duplicates-contextpath
>> >
>> > There were many reports and question on StackOverflow regarding this
>> issue.
>> >
>> > Vladimir

>> lester.mail@gmail.com>

>> http://groups.google.com/group/liftweb/browse_thread/thread/f695772c254219b2

>> in
>> See
>> >> >>

>> http://groups.google.com/group/liftweb/browse_thread/thread/1bf211102812615b/816299dd5a4dbff1?lnk=gst&q=Updated+object+Snippet+apply()+causing#816299dd5a4dbff1<http://groups.google.com/group/liftweb/browse_thread/thread/1bf211102812615b/816299dd5a4dbff1?lnk=gst&q=Updated+object+Snippet+apply%28%29+causing#816299dd5a4dbff1>

>> me

>> replacement,

JMX support
>> has