esme-dev mailing list archives

From Ethan Jewett <esjew...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: 1.4 planning
Date Fri, 02 Sep 2011 17:25:33 GMT
That's a good point. Nothing with that level of scale is currently in
the realm of possibility for our use-cases, but as machine-generated
data becomes more prevalent it is going to become more of a problem.

Want to create a Jira for it and assign it to the backlog? If you have
some ideas about how this should be done or want to work on a
prototype, go for it :-)

Ethan