esme-dev mailing list archives

From Jack Park <jackp...@topicquests.org>
Subject Re: User interface observations
Date Sat, 24 Sep 2011 17:46:04 GMT
Continuing the saga: Joe creates a tag while in a shared pool. Joe sees
the tag. It does not show up in the views of others, including when the
pool, itself, is selected.  Are tags not public objects visible to all?

The tag *is* in the message viewed in the pool to others, just not in
the tag cloud.

Thanks in advance (still learning)
Jack