esme-dev mailing list archives

From Jack Park <jackp...@topicquests.org>
Subject First running 1.3 observations
Date Fri, 23 Sep 2011 05:40:33 GMT
Now that it's running, aside from a CSS issue with Firefox mentioned
below, it's being confusing in relation to pools.

I created a pool.
In another browser (IE), I created another user, "joe", and made some
posts. Then, went back to my account and tried to add "joe" into my
pool.  (The "Edit" button is someone misleading).  I can type in joe for
the user, and give him either a Read or Write role. Click Add User
button. Nothing happens. No "joe" in the list of users.  Tried his full
name "Joe Sixpack" -- it really didn't like that, and still refused to
accept "joe", not even giving an error message.

Joe is unable to "see" my pool in his browser.

Perhaps I'm missing something; just doing what seems intuitive.

Jack