esme-dev mailing list archives

From Richard Hirsch <hirsch.d...@gmail.com>
Subject [VOTE] Approve the release of apache-esme-1.3 - Second try
Date Thu, 25 Aug 2011 07:51:20 GMT
Hi,

I have posted our second candidate for the 1.3 release for Apache ESME.

This RC includes the bug fixes for the problem with missing tags and
the replay link.

I'll deploy this candidate to our CloudBees test instance tomorrow.

The candidate can be found at
http://people.apache.org/~rhirsch/esme/

See the CHANGES.txt file for details on release contents.

The release candidate is a tar archive of the sources in
http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/esme/tags/apache-esme-1.3RC2/

The MD5 checksum of the apache-esme-1.3.src.tar.gz release package is
56 E7 40 4F 95 4C B7 28  49 D8 7C 7D 06 23 BE 5D

Please vote on releasing this package as Apache ESME 1.3.

The vote is open for the next 72 hours and passes if
a majority of at least three +1 ESME PMC votes is reached.

[ ] +1 Release this package as Apache ESME 1.3

Here's my +1.

Dick
Apache ESME Chair