esme-dev mailing list archives

From Vladimir Ivanov <lester.m...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Scalability was Re: What are pools? was Re: [VOTE] Approve the release of apache-esme-1.3
Date Wed, 03 Aug 2011 23:05:27 GMT
Ethan,

Correct me if I'm wrong, but at the moment ESME should be able to run on any
*relational* database due to all entities are stored/retreived via Lift
Mapper persistence layer which implies traditional relational store. It's
absolutly possible to use Lift Record persistence layer though which is
intended for NoSQL databases, such as MongoDB.

Vladimir

--
Best Regards,
Vladimir Ivanov