esme-dev mailing list archives

From Ethan Jewett <esjew...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Question about XCode requirement when running ESME dev env in Mac OSX
Date Tue, 16 Aug 2011 10:45:37 GMT
Hi Henry,

If I remember correctly, XCode gives you Maven and Subversion (?). If
you are using SBT it might be possible to proceed without XCode, but
my feeling is that you'll probably run into a missing component
eventually.

If you want to give it a shot without XCode and update us, we'd
definitely welcome additions to the documentation!

Cheers,
Ethan