esme-dev mailing list archives

From Jack Park <jackp...@topicquests.org>
Subject Re: Scalability was Re: What are pools? was Re: [VOTE] Approve the release of apache-esme-1.3
Date Thu, 04 Aug 2011 00:08:18 GMT
Looking in the distribution, I see MongoDB, and CouchDB, plus general db
paths. Looking through code, I've seen Mongo and Couch Lift projects at
github, and have code for "vendors" like Derby and H2. I've not seen a
mysql vendor yet, but guess (without yet trying) that you just insert
the right class path and URL to use MySQL.

I've not seen any other nosql projects; am interested in graph
databases, e.g. as driven by tinkerpop DSLs (which may soon migrate to
scala), or triplestores. Dream on!

Jack