esme-dev mailing list archives

From Daniel Koller <dan...@dakoller.net>
Subject Re: DOAP project description file draft for ESME ready
Date Wed, 22 Jun 2011 08:05:19 GMT
Hi,

-re esme.rdf: that's the PMC file, where I need a confirmation on the PMC
chair (as this is currently a placeholder) - and this would have to be
checked in after the change.

- re. DOAP file: I can also maintain the file further: the line you
mentioned is - in RDF - terms just more explicit: the minimum thing is to
define a foaf:Person containing a foaf:name. (The mentioned resource/files
contains this and some more information)

Kind regards,

Daniel