esme-dev mailing list archives

From Daniel Koller <dan...@dakoller.net>
Subject DOAP project description file draft for ESME ready
Date Tue, 21 Jun 2011 21:19:20 GMT
Hi all,

Please find my drafted DOAP project description file at
http://dl.dropbox.com/u/24055733/doap_ESME.rdf .

An readable version of its content is available at:
http://inspector.sindice.com/inspect?url=http%3A%2F%2Fdl.dropbox.com%2Fu%2F2
4055733%2Fdoap_ESME.rdf&content=&doReasoning=1&doTriplesValidation=1&doSynta
xValidation=1#HTML .

For the homepage the following items are open (from the project description
point of view):
* We currently miss a download page (for the time being I referred to the
Web SVN view).
* We also miss an entry page for our mailinglist(s).
--> Both pages are mentioned in the project description.

As this was required I drafted also a description of the ESME PMC: it is
available at http://dl.dropbox.com/u/24055733/esme.rdf .

If there are no objections(after some days), I would like to ask one of the
committers to check in both files in SVN.

Kind regards,

Daniel