esme-dev mailing list archives

From Richard Hirsch <hirsch.d...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: little love for the website plz?
Date Tue, 14 Jun 2011 08:15:29 GMT
Hi Joe,

I know - our home page is still very much a work in progress - Anne
made all the preparations for the new site (by simplifying the wiki
pages) but then had some major hardware problems that prevented her
from continuing to work on it.

Are the export tools for the wiki -> CMS migration still available?

D.