esme-dev mailing list archives

From Richard Hirsch <hirsch.d...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: little love for the website plz?
Date Sat, 18 Jun 2011 16:29:47 GMT
@Daniel Want to take a crack at creating our Project Metadata
(http://projects.apache.org/create.html)

All projects must provide a DOAP - Description Of A Project - file or
entry for both the project itself and all product releases that they
make. Follow the guidelines at to make a DOAP file and register it.
This will allow the ASF to best showcase all of its projects and
products in a variety of ways.

D.

On Fri, Jun 17, 2011 at 9:16 AM, Richard Hirsch <hirsch.dick@gmail.com> wrote:
> @Anne Don't forget to check in your code so that we can help as well...
>

> On Thu, Jun 16, 2011 at 1:52 PM, Anne Kathrine Petterøe
> <yojibee@gmail.com> wrote:
>> Ooooh like!
>> I really like the simplicity of that site - and ESME should be that
>> easy to download as well.
>>
>> I have already started migrating content over :-)
>>

>> On 16 June 2011 13:42, Richard Hirsch <hirsch.dick@gmail.com> wrote:
>>> cool - if you want I could help move some of the content from the wiki
>>> to svn - that way, you could concentrate on the design aspects of the
>>> new site.  You've already reduced the wiki site to its bare bones, now
>>> it is just a matter of moving the copy from one to the other.
>>>
>>> I also like the download area here: http://cassandra.apache.org/
>>>
>>> D.

the wiki to cms  manually.

of  help there,

> [...]