esme-dev mailing list archives

From Daniel Koller <dan...@dakoller.net>
Subject Re: DOAP project description file draft for ESME ready
Date Wed, 22 Jun 2011 08:16:25 GMT
Dick,

...just updated the esme.rdf file accordingly,

esme.rdf is at http://dl.dropbox.com/u/24055733/esme.rdf
doap_esme.rdf is at http://dl.dropbox.com/u/24055733/doap_ESME.rdf

Kind regards,

Daniel

--

Gruss / Kind regards,

*Daniel Koller *
Jahnstrasse 20 * 80469 M√ľnchen
+49.89 68008308 (landline) * +49.163.6191979 (mobile)