esme-dev mailing list archives

From Richard Hirsch <hirsch.d...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: little love for the website plz?
Date Sun, 26 Jun 2011 13:29:14 GMT
OK - I've started the conversion to the CMS. You may have noticed all
the commits going on.  The site is basically a copy of the Stanbol
site with a few changes. Here is the staging site:
http://esme.staging.apache.org.

We still need to change colors and icons and add the download area but
it is a start.

Could someone try and run the Wiki export script
(https://svn.apache.org/repos/infra/websites/cms/conversion-utilities/cwiki/export_site.pl)
and commit the exported files to SVN? I've tried doing it manually and
it is a real pain in the butt. I have no idea how to run the PL script
(perl?), so I can't do it myself.

D.

On Sat, Jun 18, 2011 at 6:29 PM, Richard Hirsch <hirsch.dick@gmail.com> wrote:
> @Daniel Want to take a crack at creating our Project Metadata
> (http://projects.apache.org/create.html)
>

> All projects must provide a DOAP - Description Of A Project - file or
> entry for both the project itself and all product releases that they
> make. Follow the guidelines at to make a DOAP file and register it.
> This will allow the ASF to best showcase all of its projects and
> products in a variety of ways.
>
> D.
>
> On Fri, Jun 17, 2011 at 9:16 AM, Richard Hirsch <hirsch.dick@gmail.com> wrote:
>> @Anne Don't forget to check in your code so that we can help as well...
>>

>> On Thu, Jun 16, 2011 at 1:52 PM, Anne Kathrine Petterøe
>> <yojibee@gmail.com> wrote:
>>> Ooooh like!
>>> I really like the simplicity of that site - and ESME should be that
>>> easy to download as well.
>>>
>>> I have already started migrating content over :-)

based on the www-site's

site that follows the
like to use that as a
we could kill two birds

 <hirsch.dick@gmail.com>

export  tools
the wiki to cms  manually.

Koller <daniel@dakoller.net> wrote:
> [...]
be of  help there,

Kathrine  Petterøe

 finishing the new website.
 a computer I could work on for
 new one a week ago, so I will back to
this summer.

still very much a work in progress -  Anne
the new site (by  simplifying the wiki
 hardware problems that prevented her
it.

wiki -> CMS migration still available?