esme-dev mailing list archives

From Ethan Jewett <esjew...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: new API2 calls for 1.3
Date Tue, 07 Jun 2011 06:40:11 GMT
Because we need to let the API know which follower to delete/unfollow.
For now you can definitely leave it off, as we don't have the concept
of an administrative user with control over other users. So it would
just be DELETE api2/tags/TAGNAME/followers and then get the user to
unfollow from User.currentUser.

Ethan