esme-dev mailing list archives

From Richard Hirsch <hirsch.d...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: little love for the website plz?
Date Thu, 16 Jun 2011 11:42:23 GMT
cool - if you want I could help move some of the content from the wiki
to svn - that way, you could concentrate on the design aspects of the
new site.  You've already reduced the wiki site to its bare bones, now
it is just a matter of moving the copy from one to the other.

I also like the download area here: http://cassandra.apache.org/

D.

On Thu, Jun 16, 2011 at 1:33 PM, Anne Kathrine Petterøe
<yojibee@gmail.com> wrote:
> I already have the Stanbol site on my machine ;-)
> It is the one I have used up until now, to look at how it should be done..
>
> /Anne
>

> On 16 June 2011 13:14, Richard Hirsch <hirsch.dick@gmail.com> wrote:
>> Stanbol site is here:
>> http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/incubator/stanbol/site/trunk/