esme-dev mailing list archives

From Richard Hirsch <hirsch.d...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: ESME and Akka
Date Mon, 20 Jun 2011 08:33:43 GMT
Our few ideas:

* whether we just use the camel language for our actions
(http://camel.apache.org/components.html)
* Whether we restrict the camel components that are necessary
* What about the old actions - what if they are duplicates to camel components
* Do we just use akka camel integration in actions or at a deeper
level as well.
* There are camel components that read as well as write (camel-mail) -
what do we with those?

D.