esme-dev mailing list archives

From Daniel Koller <dan...@dakoller.net>
Subject Re: Issue running tests under Maven & SBT
Date Tue, 22 Mar 2011 08:18:56 GMT
Hi Ethan,

just a note: I got the same WebAppContext error when building from HEAD the
day before yesterday... even two times "maven clean" didn't solve it.

Kind regards,

Daniel

@ esme-server

No
of type

SBT:

--

Gruss / Kind regards,

*Daniel Koller *
Jahnstrasse 20 * 80469 M√ľnchen
+49.89 68008308 (landline) * +49.163.6191979 (mobile)