esme-dev mailing list archives

From Ethan Jewett <esjew...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Move to latest Lift release for 1.2
Date Tue, 14 Dec 2010 16:10:33 GMT
Ok, this prompted me to check in IE and I am indeed getting a
javascript error there. I'm not going to be able to recreate that
locally because I am not set up to build ESME on Windows.

What version of Chrome are you using?

Vladimir, what browser are you using?

Dick, you can switch it back whenever you want. Seems that it is a JS
error in the message display code and we'll have to work through that.

Ethan

On Tue, Dec 14, 2010 at 5:00 PM, Richard Hirsch <hirsch.dick@gmail.com> wrote:
> On Tue, Dec 14, 2010 at 4:49 PM, Ethan Jewett <esjewett@gmail.com> wrote:
>> It is working fine for me - Chrome on Windows at the moment.
>> http://esmecloudserverapache.dickhirsch.staxapps.net/ - right?
>>
>> Can you see my new messages?
>
> Nope.
>

>> Ethan
>>
>> On Tue, Dec 14, 2010 at 4:17 PM, Richard Hirsch <hirsch.dick@gmail.com> wrote:
>>> I just looked.
>>>
>>> The data is there but still it doesn't work in IE or Chrome.
>>>
>>> Please tell me when I can redeploy the older version.
>>>
>>> D.

operator...?

in the morning, even if it
= operators :-)