esme-dev mailing list archives

From Vladimir Ivanov <lester.m...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Actions with Lift 2.2 (was: Move to latest Lift release for 1.2)
Date Fri, 17 Dec 2010 20:37:51 GMT
Ethan,

I'll try to find reason of this problem, but this part of app's
functionality is not completly clear to me. Are the any documents describing
Action in action (sorry ;s) )? As far as I understand, these actions can be
scheduled to run in a regular manner, right? Of course the best way to learn
is to look directly in code, but I suspect it would take more time. Or might
be someone could briefly describe this functionality to me? For example,
when I proceed to 'My Actions' link and press 'New' button, what values
should 'Name', 'Test' and 'Action' fields contain?

--
Best Regards,
Vladimir Ivanov