esme-dev mailing list archives

From Ethan Jewett <esjew...@gmail.com>
Subject Change for ESME-274 (was: Move to latest Lift release for 2.2)
Date Thu, 16 Dec 2010 08:22:27 GMT
Looks good. I'm pulling this out into another thread so that it
doesn't get lost in the flood of messages about Lift 2.2.

I think this patch should be applied to trunk, not the branch. We
should be able to use the file that Vladimir submitted to Jira because
the file should be identical in trunk and the branch.

Thanks,
Ethan

<
>> esjewett@gmail.com>

work in IE or Chrome.

older version.

Hirsch <
It still doesn't work me.

Jewett <
>> esjewett@gmail.com

MySQL database, so the old

redeploy the Lift 2.2 version
if the problem is on the

Vladimir Ivanov <
embedded Derby instance in
>> another
new instance, without data.

<hirsch.dick@gmail.com>

stax and I didn't see any errors. I
I just looked to see if existing
>> ones

version locally - maybe, you could
>> give

3:23 PM, Vladimir Ivanov <

exceptions, errors etc? New messages
>> aren't
are them?

Hirsch <hirsch.dick@gmail.com>

on stax and saw that the timelines didn't
older version.

we have some more work to do with the
>> 2.2

2010 at 10:28 AM, Ethan Jewett <
newItem" means "replace the last item in
>> the
Obviously ;-)

Dec 14, 2010 at 10:16 AM,
wrote:
> [...]
that a smiley at the end, or another new
>> operator...?

December 2010 at 07:07 Ethan Jewett <

Thanks both of you. This is great! :-)

I love learning something new this early in the
>> morning,

a little bit early for that many : + and =
>> operators :-)

Ethan

On Tue, Dec 14, 2010 at 6:00 AM, Vassil Dichev <