esme-dev mailing list archives

From Vladimir Ivanov <lester.m...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Move to latest Lift release for 1.2
Date Wed, 15 Dec 2010 22:45:43 GMT
Anne,

I applied it to 2.2 branch, but changes are related only to UI and don't
depend on Lift version, so I think it's possible to apply it to trunk as
well. But before someone of ESME developers should check it locally and, in
case it works as expected, commit it.

2010/12/16 Anne Kathrine Petter√łe <yojibee@gmail.com>

> OK, is it committed yet?
> (I haven't seen it...)
>

> On 15 December 2010 22:12, Richard Hirsch <hirsch.dick@gmail.com> wrote:
> > Right now just to the branch.
> >
> > On Wed, Dec 15, 2010 at 9:26 PM, Anne Kathrine Petter√łe
> > <yojibee@gmail.com> wrote:
> >> Vladimir,
> >>
> >> Which branch did you work in for ESME-274?
> >> Should your patch be committed only to the 2.2 branch, to the main
> >> trunk or both?
> >>
> >> /Anne

> http://lift.la/announcing-lift-22-rc2

> this
> but I
> timeline,
> error

> {document.getElementById("vMsg").value;}
> if
> {document.getElementById("vPool").value;}
> {document.getElementById("vMsg").value

> same?

> could

> the

> lester.mail@gmail.com>

> Firefox

> change

> a JS
> that.

> esjewett@gmail.com>
at the moment.

in IE or Chrome.

version.

still doesn't work me.

Jewett <
> esjewett@gmail.com

database, so the old

the Lift 2.2 version
the problem is on the

Ivanov <
Derby instance in
> another
new instance, without data.

and I didn't see any errors. I
just looked to see if existing
> ones

locally - maybe, you could
> give

PM, Vladimir Ivanov <

errors etc? New messages
> aren't
are them?

<hirsch.dick@gmail.com>

stax and saw that the timelines didn't
version.

we have some more work to do with the
> 2.2

at 10:28 AM, Ethan Jewett <
means "replace the last item in
> the
;-)

14, 2010 at 10:16 AM,
wrote:
> [...]
a smiley at the end, or another new
> operator...?

2010 at 07:07 Ethan Jewett <

both of you. This is great! :-)

learning something new this early in the
> morning,
bit early for that many : + and =
> operators :-)

Dec 14, 2010 at 6:00 AM, Vassil Dichev <

Thanks to Richard, Ethan and Vassil, it seems
> ESME

migrated to Scala 2.8 and Lift 2.2!

... and thanks to your quick help! Also: "Yay for

--
Best Regards,
Vladimir Ivanov