esme-dev mailing list archives

From Richard Hirsch <hirsch.d...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Move to latest Lift release for 1.2
Date Wed, 15 Dec 2010 21:12:23 GMT
Right now just to the branch.

On Wed, Dec 15, 2010 at 9:26 PM, Anne Kathrine Petterøe
<yojibee@gmail.com> wrote:
> Vladimir,
>
> Which branch did you work in for ESME-274?
> Should your patch be committed only to the 2.2 branch, to the main
> trunk or both?
>
> /Anne
>
> On 15 December 2010 19:03, Vladimir Ivanov <lester.mail@gmail.com> wrote:
>> Guys,
>>
>> Lift 2.2-RC2 has been announced today: http://lift.la/announcing-lift-22-rc2
>>
>> <http://lift.la/announcing-lift-22-rc2>I tried to update project to this
>> version locally. Source code was compiled and all tests were passed, but I
>> experienced problem at runtime: I'm unable to post new message to timeline,
>> after pressing 'Update' button nothing happens. IE7 returns JavaScript error
>> in post_msg function:
>>
>> <script type="text/javascript">
>> // <![CDATA[
>> function post_msg() {
>>    F2397955938923CK({'command': "post", 'params':{"msg": if
>> (document.getElementById("vMsg")) {document.getElementById("vMsg").value;}
>> else {null;}, "tags": if (document.getElementById("vTag"))
>> {document.getElementById("vTag").value;} else {null;}, "access_pool": if
>> (document.getElementById("vPool")) {document.getElementById("vPool").value;}
>> else {null;}, "reply-to": currentConvNumber}});
>> if (document.getElementById("vMsg")) {document.getElementById("vMsg").value
>> = "";};
>> if (document.getElementById("vPool"))
>> {document.getElementById("vPool").value = "0";};
>> clearReplyTo();;
>>    }
>> // ]]>
>> </script>
>>
>> This function is implemented in UserSnip.postScript() method. May be
>> somthing was changed in JSON processing... Do you guys discover the same?
>>
>> Btw, I tried to make minor fix for ESME-274 UI issue, it works for me, could
>> someone of developers check it on Lift2.2-RC1?
>>
>> 2010/12/14 Richard Hirsch <hirsch.dick@gmail.com>
>>
>>> Just deployed a clean version on Stax and it works. Yeah.
>>>
>>> Serves me right for playing around with my deployments.
>>>
>>> Please test.
>>>
>>> If tests go well today and tomorrow, we could merge the branch into the
>>> trunk.
>>>
>>> D.

>>> 3.5

>>> hirsch.dick@gmail.com>

>>> hirsch.dick@gmail.com>

Chrome.

>>> messages

Lift 2.2 version to
>>> Stax?
>>> front-end

instance in another
without data.

see any errors. I
>>> didn't
to see if existing ones

- maybe, you could give
>>> it

Ivanov <

errors etc? New messages aren't

saw that the timelines didn't
>>> work,

more work to do with the 2.2

AM, Ethan Jewett <
"replace the last item in the
>>> list

at 10:16 AM,
wrote:
> [...]
at the end, or another new operator...?

at 07:07 Ethan Jewett <

you. This is great! :-)

something new this early in the morning,
early for that many : + and = operators :-)

2010 at 6:00 AM, Vassil Dichev <
to Richard, Ethan and Vassil, it seems ESME
>>> has
to Scala 2.8 and Lift 2.2!

thanks to your quick help! Also: "Yay for