esme-dev mailing list archives

From Ethan Jewett <esjew...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Build broken for me - anyone else?
Date Wed, 03 Nov 2010 11:17:32 GMT
Well, it looks like Configgy came back, but in the process of trying to fix
the issue I cleared out my locally repository cache and all of a sudden
vscaladoc 1.1-md3 was no longer available. The problem is described here:
http://riteofcoding.blogspot.com/2010/10/pain-of-dependency-management-thats-you.html

<http://riteofcoding.blogspot.com/2010/10/pain-of-dependency-management-thats-you.html>I've
added an exclusion to the pom.xml which seems to have solved that problem.

Problem #2: com.twitter:ostrich:jar:1.1.16 is missing.

Looks like the oldest version in the scala tools repository is now 1.1.18.
I've changed the POM to 1.1.26, plus the same exclusion on vscaladocs, and
.... now I'm stuck. xrayspecs is now a missing dependency and I can't find
it on any Maven repository anywhere.

Thoughts?

Ethan

P.S. Don't clear your local repository cache until we get this resolved! :-)

@4:3)