esme-dev mailing list archives

From Ethan Jewett <esjew...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: The 'other' Anne breaks the timeline
Date Mon, 08 Nov 2010 11:39:57 GMT
Hmmm, Anne's user page isn't working now. Can you check the logs for the
last 2 hrs?

My timeline is always like that (empty) after a server restart. I'm not sure
why that happens to me, but I bet it has to do with the invisible messages
in my timeline from the "every 5 mins" actions. I have been meaning to try
to refactor and evict those messages into a whole separate messaging
subsystem for the actors, but I haven't even gotten around to thinking about
if that makes sense, much less creating a Jira item for it :-)

Ethan

On Mon, Nov 8, 2010 at 10:10 AM, Richard Hirsch <hirsch.dick@gmail.com>wrote:

> Still looks good - I'll look into the stax log every once in a while
> to see if have any more exceptions.
>
> On Mon, Nov 8, 2010 at 9:08 AM, Richard Hirsch <hirsch.dick@gmail.com>
> wrote:
> > Just deployed on stax with vassil's code change.
> >
> > Anne's timeline is now visible without an error. What is even stranger
> > is that ethan's timeline is also visible but just with my last
> > message. Normally Ethan's timeline is empty, so I was a little bit
> > surprised.
> >
> > I'll take another look in 5 minutes to see if everything is still visible
> >
> > D.
> >
> > On Sun, Nov 7, 2010 at 3:59 PM, Richard Hirsch <hirsch.dick@gmail.com>
> wrote:
> >> @vassil Thanks for fixing the bug - it was filling our stax log
> >>
> >> I'll do a new stax deployment tomorrow and then we'll see if the prob
> >> was the rss feed.
> >>
> >> D.

> be
> allowed